|Captive / Cultivated?||Wild-caught|
|Group||Richmond High School|
Walking under a log in wet soil. Curled into a small circle when poked.
|Putative identification||Crustacea Malacostraca Isopoda Armadillidae|
|Extraction kit||Thermoscientific GeneJet Genomic Purification|
|DNA extraction location||Abdomen|
|Single or Duplex PCR||Duplex Reaction|
|Gel electrophoresis system||Edvotek Gel Electrophoresis|
|DNA stain||SYBR Safe|
There was a lot of tubes passing around the table, which made it hard to determine whether or not I had used one, or even if I had only used it once or the recommended amount.
|Explanation of confidence level||
I am not confident that the arthropod did not have Wolbachia even when testing negative for it due to the main test results being inconclusive and unviable in reading.
|Wolbachia 16S sequence||
|Arthropod COI sequence||
|Summary||The Armadillidae was found to be negative for Wolbachia.|